spirit in Cinese
(动) 诱拐, 鼓舞, 鼓励
spirit in Cinese
(動) 誘拐, 鼓舞, 鼓勵
Frasi Di Esempio
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
人人生而自由, 在尊严和权利上一律平等。他们赋有理性和良心, 并应以兄弟关系的精神相对待。
Even if you're really going through hard times, a good friend can improve your spirits.
I have a free spirit.
That's the spirit!
That's the spirit.
The horse does not just represent energy, high spirits, prosperity, development, but also stands for a national spirit of struggling on without stopping, and of striving on without giving up.
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
There are two kinds of fox spirits: good fox and bad fox.
What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.
What he did really shows the right spirit!
1. ghost: apparition, phantom, spectre, shade, shadow, goblin, hobgoblin
2. life: vitality, animation, dash, consciousness, soul, essence, esprit
3. vivacity: energy, enthusiasm, liveliness, vigour, zeal, ardour
4. mood: attitude, feeling, disposition, temper, humour, tenor, frame of mind
5. nature: character, essence, substance, gist, quintessence, sense, drift
6. intent: intention, meaning, significance, purport, sense